OUR SPONSORS


Friday, September 09, 2011

Manny Pacquiao for Vice President of the Philippines

Manny Pacquiao himself announced during their 4th promotional tour for his 3rd fight with Juan Manuel Marquez that he will run for Vice President of the Philippines. Yes! from boxing to nation's vice president.

Personally, I don't know if I will vote for Manny Pacquiao although I am a number one fan of this guy. This is a serious matter, its about choosing a nation's ruler. I do not underestimate Manny's capabilities but I think his experience in politics is not enough.




Next issue, on 2016. Manny Pacquiao is only 37years old at that time. According to the Philippine constitution a nation's president must be 40years of age.


But I am 100% sure if Manny Pacquiao will become the Philippine's Vice President. I will assure that he will not become a corrupt politician. He will not rob the nation's treasury.


Please post your thoughts about Manny Pacquiao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will surely not vote for him

apple said...

Just stay being a boxer, this is the right position for him. He can still help people without that position.


Latest on Manny Pacquiao