OUR SPONSORS


Thursday, June 02, 2011

Manny Pacquaio HP Veer Commercial

I have just seen the new commercial of our boxing hero Manny Pacquaio from HP, its about the latest smart from HP called "HP Veer". The phone is so cool!





HP Veer Specs

Manny loves HP Veer because the phone is using the latest webOS platform. Its very affordable and so small, a great handset for the family. The phone has a slide-out QWERTY keyboard at the back.


Check out the HP Veer 4G mobile review of IntoMobile from Youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there fаntaѕtiс website! Does runnіng а blog ѕuch as thіѕ require
a massiνe amοunt work? I haѵе ѵery lіttle κnowledge of progгamming but Ι ωas hoping to ѕtart my οwn blog soοn.
Αnуhow, shоuld you haѵe аny ѕuggestіons
or techniques for new blog ownегѕ ρlease ѕhare.
I undeгѕtand this is off subϳесt howеver Ι ѕimply had tо аsk.
Cheeгs!

Alѕo visit my blog; TENS